Leszek Gawron wrote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 05:14:54PM +0100, Leszek Gawron wrote:

Hello, I have been using SimpleFormTransformer (for prefilling form values

I forgot to tell you that the problem occurs in most recent cocoon 2.1 cvs snapshot

ouzo,
I can confirm this problem. First look suggests it's related to the move to the serviceable interface. E.g. using modules from logicsheet does fail as well but database actions work fine. I will try to look into this tomorrow after work. No promises, though. Patches are welcome ;-)

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]