Hi
I have a select query containing joins across tables which have the same column names. I'd like to be able to differentiate the similarly named columns in the <sql:row> elements by explicitly naming them.

I've tried changing my query to include aliases for the selected columns but the output is always named with the actual table's column name. Is there a config for SQLTransformer to use the alias name?

If possible I'd rather not have my stylesheet use XPath to index by position in to each sql:row in case column order is changed in the query.

Thanks,
Steve