From: julien bloit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2003 10:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: shopping cart : creating a new context

Hi Peter,
In the xsp-session logicsheet, I only found tags for setting new
attributes
to the session, and I'm not exactly sure ( i might be wrong ) that this
is
the same as a context. I want to store a very simple xml tree to store
the
user's shopping cart. I haven't been able to store an xml tree as an
session
attribute, by using the <xsp-session:set-attribute> tag. The answer to
this
might be very simple, I don't know. Do you?

Cheers,
Julien