Le Vendredi, 7 nov 2003, à 09:56 Europe/Zurich, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

...Are there lot of people using Cocoon in Switzerland??

Several people (10 to 20 I'd say) are visible on these lists, and there are certainly a lot of invisible ones, either people who are happy to work by themselves, or companies who don't want to make it public (see http://weblog.infoworld.com/udell/2003/10/28.html#a833).

It's hard to give figures but my guess is that there are *lots* of silent users.

-Bertrand