Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

<snip/>

I'd prefer Bern as I'm based in Lausanne, but if most of you guys are from around Zurich I'll happily travel.

Next week, Tuesday 11th (from noon on, last train leaves at 10PM) would be good for me, Wednesday possible.

Tuesday is fine with me. I have created a Wiki page at

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupSwitzerland

Maybe everyone who is interested to meet can make an entry and then we vote on the location.

Makes sense?

Michi

Sorry that I don't have more options, feel free to do it without me!

--
  Bertrand Delacretaz
  independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland

Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]