On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 15:02, Carmona Perez, David wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I was a previous user of XMLForms and find it is deprecated and in
> addition my old code doesn't work well (it doesn't set form data).
>

> On the other hand, Woody seems promising, but is still under
> development and unfinished.

Looking from the positive side, the fact that it's unfinished has the
advantage that you can influence where it's going by providing feedback
or patches.

> Are there any people using Woody successfully in real apps, apart from
> demos?

Yes there are, including Cocoon committers, so it should be a safe
choice.

> In addition, it seems that nobody is using JXForms, I don't see any
> activity on it.  Am I right?
>
> JXForms is quite similar to XMLForms and would make an easy migration
> path. Does it work ok?

I hardly know anything about XMLForms/JXForms but I've seen messages go
by about problems with boolean fields in JXForms. In general I guess
XMLForms is more stable since it has had more usage, so if you're
already using that I think it's better to stick to that. Or "upgrade" to
Woody ;-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]