There were some more problems. E.g. the key of Contacts was changed from
string to long by the Woody team, and I was using the wrong DTD for
Hibernate (1.0 instead of 2.0). This should be fixed now.
I uploaded an updated zip file to the Wiki.

At the moment the Deli block is generating lots of "..jena.rdf.."  errors
during startup. At least on my configuration. If you have the same problem,
disable Deli in blocks.properties before building Cocoon.

Hugo