Josep
1. I'm pretty sure you need the enctype set on your form:
<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" action="upload">

2. Temporarilly replace your sitemap entry to just return a static page:
<map:match pattern="upload">
<map:generate src="upload.html"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Once you get your upload.html served correctly then put your action back and test again; check the logs to see what shows up from the action. I'd log something as the first line in the action to verify that it is getting accessed.

HTH
Steve

I get next error:

"Page not found" ... It seems that Cocoon does not recognize the pattern

<map:match pattern="upload">

There is no file named "upload", and Cocoon does not redirect the query to
the action...