Hi Jan,
Sorry if this is a re-reply, my mailer just hiccuped...
Did you compile this before the code change from the command line as you show? I'd recommend using the build script in the cocoon root, it will setup everything correctly and copy the output to the correct places.
Steve

I get an error message where I don't know what may be wrong:
-----
E:\cocoon-2.1.2\build\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\cocoon\acting>javac Mult
iPartFileAction.java
MultiPartFileAction.java:103: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : method resolveURI (java.lang.String)
location: interface org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver
Source outSource = resolver.resolveURI(uploadDir + fileName);
^
1 error