Quoting Justin Fagnani-Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> As I'm rethinking the object-persistence persistence for my web app,
> I'm also looking for a better way to output XML from my java objects.
> Can't really find much on the wiki.
<snip>
The way I use is marshalling my business objects with
Castor(http://www.castor.org/). Its simple to use and fast.
You can use the Castor marshaller in a "MarhsallerGerator or
in an action. If you generate the business objects using the Castor
source generator, the objects contains the marshalling function itself.
You can map the Attributes of the objects to different XML protocolls
using an XML binding file. This is the simplest and fastest way I Know.

Norbert