I have modified the sample xsp upload file for my own project, extended with
elements from both Schwarz post and the flow-samples. It's neither an action
nor a flowfunction...

Hope this would be of help to you!

(Comments are welcome, the quality is probably poor...)

Askild
-

Josep Riudavets wrote:

Hi all .... this is my 1000º post referred to the same subject :( Sorry, but
I'm not able to develop an upload action under Cocoon 2.1.

Steven Schwarz posted his own upload action, but I can't run it. It contains
a "request" action, that I don't need, and I think it is too complex.

Someone else have tried to upload files under Cocoon 2.1? I have readed some
solutions for Cocoon 2.0, but the difference between this two versions is
high.

Pleaseeeeeeee....some help !!! :(

Thanks all