Title: XSP making call to fetch html to include for final output?

Hi

I am thinking of writing an xsp page and internally it will try to make a POST request (hiding from the user that we are donig this...) to another web server to fetch a html page and serialises this back as my own html. Could this be done? The returned html from the foreign server is only html and not xhtml and how would I include it in XSP as part of the xml? Any html to xhtml converter in cocoon or even from java api itself?

Btw, i am using cocoon 2.0.3.

Cheers
AT

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.