Hi all,

I'm trying to use Sendmail action in my sitemap.xmap, but everytime I add:
<snip>
<map:action logger="app" name="sendmail" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.Sendmail"/>
</snip>
into the map:actions section, Container throws OutOfMemory exception upon any request. Snippet from log:
<snip>
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
20.11.2003 0:00:06 org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Caught exception executing [EMAIL PROTECTED], terminating thread
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
</snip>

There are no error messages in cocoon logs. When I remove mentioned map:action from the sitemap, everything seems to work fine. Examples also seem to work (at least they dont throw exceptions).

I'm using current cocoon development snapshot from the cvs and jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24-LE-jdk14.

Can anybody tell me if I'm missing something or it seems to be a bug? Thank you in advance.

PS.: I find it quite strange that Sendmail action is located inside org.apache.cocoon.acting package when almost every other block actions are located in org.apache.cocoon.<block>.acting package.

--
Vladimir 'Yilard' Marko