Hello, I want to use a modular Database Action in my flowscript.

I tried this approach:

myAction = cocoon.getComponent(???);
result = myAction.act("mod-db-sel","",{"table-set" : "login_check"});
cocoon.release(myAction);

The cocoon.getComponent method expects a component id, but how do I get this id?

I tried

myAction = cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.acting.modular.DatabaseSelectAction.ROLE);

but that didn't work.

For completeness here is the action description in the sitemap/components/actions section:

<map:action name="mod-db-sel" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.modular.DatabaseSelectAction">
<descriptor>descriptors/database.xml</descriptor>
<throw-exception>false</throw-exception>
</map:action>

Thanks for your help,

Michael