On 28 Nov 2003 16:13:19 +0000
"Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> sorry bother again with this question, but I can't figure out
> why SendMailTransformer is not working.
>
> my sitemap looks like:
>
> <map:match pattern="sendmail">
>     <map:generate src="sendmail.xml"/>
>      <map:transform type="sendmail"/>
>      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> where sendmail.xml is:
> =====================
> <document
> xmlns:email="http://apache.org/cocoon/transformation/sendmail";>
>   <email:sendmail>
>     <email:smtphost>127.0.0.1</email:smtphost>
>     <email:from>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email:from>
>     <email:to>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</email:to>
>     <email:subject>O Relatorio a ser envioado por email</email:subject>
>     <email:body>
>       Relatorio com o total das chamadas efectuadas que eu
>       decidi agendar para envio por email!
>     </email:body>
>   </email:sendmail>
> </document>
>
> I'm missing something?? thanks for any help.
> Rui

Hi,

some stupid questions from me:

*Have you drop mail.jar, activation.jar from java.sun.com in your WEB-INF/lib folder?
*Your SMTP-Server work and you can send mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] with your emailprogram without problems?

Sorry, i didnt read your older mails, so can post snippeds from your sitemap.xmap (the
<map:transformers>-section on top) and from the log-files.
Maybe the sendmail-transformer is not setup by default, isn't it?

More informations can help to find out, where the problem is?

Best regards,

Simon