Many thanks for this ... "mea culpa" as I had the write-source after the
bit that does the updating DB in the generated file.

Hugh F-R

On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 12:05 pm, Upayavira wrote:

Hugh,

Looking into the source of the SWT, I can see that the source is written as soon as the </source:write> end tag has been received, which is the soonest that it is possible for it to be written.

Note, however, that any nodes in the XML stream that precede the <source> stuff, will already have been passed on to the next stage in the pipeline before the SWT can write the source. So your add2db transformer will be part way through its process before the SWT can write the source. This is just a part of how SAX based pipelining works.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards, Upayavira