Thanks for your answer. But I'd like to ask, if is possible to do it inside XSP
script. I need to do much more stuff with the data of the upload form (another
inserts, logic etc.) then just storing the file into db. I know, that it could
I do with action too, but it's not as comfortable and straightforward as in
XSP, I think. Thanx.

osup