OK, thanks.

I have another problem with Parameters.
I set a parameter when I use my transformer like this:
        <map:transform type="role">
                <map:parameter name="username" value="myusername"/>
        </map:transform>

But when I execute the parameterize(Parameters parameters) method, the parameters
object is empty.

Have you an idea?
Thanks
Sylvain

My method:
public void parameterize(Parameters parameters) throws ParameterException {
  this.usernameEntered = parameters.getParameter("username");
}