Why not just write a javascript function in your flow script to copy data from the form object to your model? Of course, this approach would also work for Java objects. In most cases I think this is just as easy as using the "form-binding" aproach.

My $0.02,

Chris

Yatin Shah wrote:

Hello!

Is it possible to use a javascript function to do insert-bean processing?

In form2bean example a java class(Form2Bean.java ) is used for the data model.
This class includes a method(addContact) to add instances of Contact class to the internal ArrayList object.
The supplied binding sample uses the following construct :

   <wb:on-insert-row>
     <wb:insert-bean
       classname="org.apache.cocoon.woody.samples.Contact"
       addmethod="addContact"/>
   </wb:on-insert-row>

If I'm using javascript objects and arrays for my model, is there any way to specify javascript function for adding a
new instance of class to my data model?

TIA
-Yatin

My Env: