Frederic Gaus wrote:

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 01:47:39PM +0100, Christian Haul wrote:

Frederic Gaus wrote:

to get a line-break. This is not working any longer. After transforming
a few tags are missing (not the <br>, but for example the </form>-Tag)
and my xml gets invalid.

I also modified example two. I just added <br/> to every <error/> and I
is not working any longer (well, the example is still working, but look
at the html-code produced. This is not well-formated any longer!)

I've been able to confirm this bug and believe to have found the cause for this. I didn't have
enough time to thoroughly test the fix but I am confident to check in a fix tonight or tomorrow at
the latest. Please stay tuned and thanks for reporting the bug.

Chris.