--- Marcin Okraszewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> It seems that binding of _wd:booleanfield_ isn't supported.
> Am I right or am I doing something wrong?

Try this and please report back:

<wb:value id="your_widget_name" path="your_path_to_value">
  <wd:convertor datatype="boolean"/>
</wb:value>

Note that "convertor" is spelled with "or", the less common
spelling, and that convertor is in the "wd" (woody definition)
namespace, not the "wb" (woody binding) namespace that the
rest of the binding file uses.  Of course this also will mean
that you need to ad the "wd" namespace declaration somewhere,
such as to the top of the binding file.

HTH,
--Tim Larson