From: Boris Althaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 December 2003 12:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: installing cocoon2.1.4 on tomcat-5.0.16

Sorry, its cocoon-2.1.3.
----- Original Message -----
From: Boris Althaus
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:46 PM
Subject: installing cocoon2.1.4 on tomcat-5.0.16

Hallo,
does somebody can help me to install the current-source release of cocoon(2.1.14) on
tomcat 5.

I build cocoon with ant and ant war. Then i put the cocoon.war  into
webapps-directory. After restarting tomcat it shows only a directory listing of the
cocoon-directory.

Boris
the system manager.

Mail Marshal for the presence of computer viruses.