Hi everyone,

Thanks for responding.

I've tried Julien's and Roman's suggestion before and
again, but I haven't had any success. Here are the
results:

   <xsl:attribute name="bgcolor">
     <session:getxml context="usrstuff"
path="/bcolr"/>
   </xsl:attribue>

This yields:

I added an additional

<bc>
 <session:getxml context="usrstuff" path="/bcolr"/>
</bc>

tag and session request before the above body tag just
to see what would happen. The result was:

 <bc>
   blue
 </bc>

When attempting Stephanie's suggestion, I received the
error that said that <session:getxml> is not allowed
in this position in the stylesheet in the error.log
file.

Thanks.