To: "Andreas Hartmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Flowscript] Obtaining servlet context directory

Hi,

Excuse me I don't know about better way.
But my question is about context directory in case of application
works from WAR-archive.

In that case if I have
var sourceFile =

Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceUtil.getFile(source);

the "sourceFile" is null.

Could anyone advice right way?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Andreas wrote:

AH> Hi Cocoon users,

AH> I'm looking for an easy way to obtain the directory
AH> of the servlet context in a flowscript. Is there any
AH> reason why context.getRealPath() in FOM_Cocoon is not
AH> (yet?) implemented?

AH> By now I'm doing

AH> var sourceResolver = cocoon.getComponent( AH> Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver.ROLE);

AH> var source = sourceResolver.resolveURI("context:///");
AH> var sourceFile =
AH>      Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceUtil.getFile(source);
AH> var contextPath = sourceFile.getAbsolutePath();

AH> sourceResolver.release(source);
AH> cocoon.releaseComponent(sourceResolver);

AH> Is there something shorter and more elegant?

AH> Thanks in advance,
AH> -- Andreas

Best regards, Peter Velychko [EMAIL PROTECTED]