Hi All,

I'm having trouble finding AbstractCompositeTestCase.  I can google a
couple of references to it, and it sounds like it does some usefull mock
object donkeywork, but I can't find it in my version of Cocoon, which is
2.1.1.

Anyone know of the replacement to AbstractCompositeTestCase?  Should I
have build my cocoon with difference options?

Cheers,

Damon