Hi,

I'm adapting a logicsheet and I was wondering if I can use loggers in
there ? the methods getLogger().* work (=compile) but I can't seem to
find the output of the logging anywhere...
In the xconf file, there is only a logger defined for the xsp-language,
but not for each logicsheet separatly, and even if I configure the
logkit so that I should see all the 'core.markup.xsp' messages, the
logicsheet info still doesn't appear... any ideas ?

I'm using Cocoon 2.0.4 on WL6.1

Thanks !