Is there any way to dynamically set the encoding of output on a serializer,
specifically the XML serializer?  I have a customer who is having trouble
handing UTF-8 output from my application (he is using Lotus Notes), and
would like me to supply a different encoding.  I can just create a
different serializer with the encoding he wants, but he might need to try
more than one to get the desired result, and I don't want to create a
thousand serializer entries in my sitemap just so I can handle every
possible encoding (okay, I'm exaggerating).  I looked at the source
(C2.0.x) to see if I could create my own serializer to do this, but there
appears to be no easy way; the serializer don't implement
SitemapModelComponent, and thus don't get access to any of the usual
objects (e.g., parameters, objectModel).  Any thoughts?

-Christopher