Working on the examples in Chapter 12 of Lajos and Jeremy's book, I cannot
get the new ticket form to return the results. It just keeps displaying the
blank form,
without updating the database.

I am running Cocoon 2.0.4 on Tomcat 4.1.27 standalone with J2SDK1.4.1 and
MySQL 4.0.16

The idea is to use the "org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseAddAction" to put
the info from a set of forms into a db.

The info must first be validated using
"org.apache.cocoon.acting.FormValidatorAction". Looking at the sitemap log
for the logger "sitemap.action.validator" I find a number of messages where
it is validating the info from the forms.

After this, there is a message: "All form params validated. An error
occurred."

There is nothing in the error log about this. But, in the core.log there is
a warning: "ExcaliburComponentSelector: Attempted to release a null
component."