Hi Cocooners!

I decided to use the woody form framwork for my application but I have one
problem to solve.

I bind a XML message to the form model like it is presented in the woody
samples. But in my XML structure I have some keys that have to be mapped to
values stored in some database tables.

My XML message to bind to the form:
<v:Anrede Schlüssel="1"/>

My form definition XML file:
<wd:output id="anrede" required="true">
        <wd:label>Anrede</wd:label>
        <wd:datatype base="string"/>
</wd:output>

My binding XML file:
<wb:value id="anrede" path="//v:Anrede/@Schlüssel"/>

My form template XML file:
<wt:widget-label id="anrede"/> : <wt:widget id="anrede"/>

My result:
Anrede : 1

But "1" is the key for the value "Herr" which is stored in a rdbms. Can
anyone show me an elegant way to get the values from the database?

Thank's for your help!

Markus