Stephanie Zohner wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way to write plain text files with the SourceWritingTrnasformer?

I don't want to have the xml-declaration tag or the root tag in the written
file, only the text. How can I do this?

I tried to overwite the sourceWrintingTransformer in my subsitemap and set
the parameter "serializer" to "text", but this did not have an effect,
unfortunately.

Thanks in advance,

Stephanie

You can set the serializer used by the swt to be 'text', without doing any java code, in the sitemap:

<map:transformer name="tofile" src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SourceWritingTransformer">
<map:parameter name="serializer" value="text"/>
</map:transformer>

or

<map:transform type="tofile">
   <map:parameter name="serializer" value="text"/>
</map:transform>

Regards, Upayavira