[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Upayavira

talking about flowscrip, what method do you use to work with flowscript and i'm talking about testin, debuging, .. etc

i think that its terrible to work without some tools just using an editor
thnx

For flowscript itself, I just use a text editor and a browser, and print("xxxx") statements (that print to the servlet container console).

But my flowscripts are relatively simple, calling methods on Java classes.

Those Java classes I write within Eclipse. I also write unit tests within Eclipse that call all of the methods that I use from Flow. That way, before I try to use the class from flow, I've seen the class work when running and debugging my unit tests (at which point I've got access to a full Java debugger). Also, running the test compiles the classes into the WEB-INF/classes folder, so that when I restart my servlet container, the classes are already there and waiting.

As to debugging flow, there is a flowscript debugger, but I don't really use it. See this link for more info:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DebugFlowScripts

Hope this helps.

Upayavira

--stavros