James Cummings wrote:
During the XSLT transformation, is there a fairly straightforward
way to include another file into my XSL?  The transformation
produces a complete HTML file, so I don't want to get into
aggregation or anything that complex.

<snip/>

xsl:import and xsl:include are meant to be top-level elements
for merging stylesheets...so aren't the right thing....

Any better suggestions?

James,

I would suggest using the cinclude transformer after your XSLT. Simply have your XSLT insert the ci:include elements for the documents you wish to include, and then add <map:transform type="cinclude"/> after your transformer. XSLT has the document() function, but that's not recommended.

-James

Regards,

Tony