My source file contains something like this:
<v:Person Rolle="Versicherungsnehmer">
        <v:Anrede Schlüssel="1"/>
        <!-- here a v:Titel node is missing -->
        <v:Vorname>firstname</v:Vorname>
        <v:Name>name</v:Name>
        <v:Anschrift>
                <v:Straße>street</v:Straße>
                <v:Plz>12345</v:Plz>
                <v:Ort>location</v:Ort>
        </v:Anschrift>
        <v:Geschlecht Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Geburtsdatum>0000-00-00</v:Geburtsdatum>
        <v:Familienstand Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Staatsangehörigkeit>D</v:Staatsangehörigkeit>
</v:Person>

And here is my binding:
<wb:context path="v:Partner/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'Versicherungsnehmer'][1]">
        <wb:value id="vn_anrede" path="v:Anrede/@Schlüssel" lenient="true"/>
        <wb:value id="vn_titel" path="v:Titel" lenient="true"/>
        <wb:value id="vn_vorname" path="v:Vorname" lenient="true"/>
        <wb:value id="vn_name" path="v:Name"/>
        <wb:value id="vn_namenszusatz" path="v:Namenszusatz" lenient="true"/>
        <wb:context path="v:Anschrift">
                <wb:value id="vn_strasse" path="v:Straße" lenient="true"/>
                <wb:value id="vn_plz" path="v:Plz"/>
                <wb:value id="vn_ort" path="v:Ort"/>
        </wb:context>
</wb:context>

After submission the v:Titel node is recognized as missing and will be
created as the last node of the context. So my result looks like this:

<v:Person Rolle="Versicherungsnehmer">
        <v:Anrede Schlüssel="1"/>
        <!-- here the v:Titel node has to be
created --><!--<v:Titel>Dr.</v:Titel>-->
        <v:Vorname>firstname</v:Vorname>
        <v:Name>name</v:Name>
        <v:Anschrift>
                <v:Straße>street</v:Straße>
                <v:Plz>12345</v:Plz>
                <v:Ort>location</v:Ort>
        </v:Anschrift>
        <v:Geschlecht Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Geburtsdatum>0000-00-00</v:Geburtsdatum>
        <v:Familienstand Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Staatsangehörigkeit>D</v:Staatsangehörigkeit>
        <!-- here the node was created --><v:Titel>Dr.</v:Titel>
</v:Person>

But the W3C schema not allows this position for this node because the
sequence of the nodes has to be like this:

<v:Person Rolle="Versicherungsnehmer">
        <v:Anrede Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Titel>Dr.</v:Titel>
        <v:Vorname>firstname</v:Vorname>
        <v:Name>name</v:Name>
        <v:Anschrift>
                <v:Straße>street</v:Straße>
                <v:Plz>12345</v:Plz>
                <v:Ort>location</v:Ort>
        </v:Anschrift>
        <v:Geschlecht Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Geburtsdatum>0000-00-00</v:Geburtsdatum>
        <v:Familienstand Schlüssel="1"/>
        <v:Staatsangehörigkeit>D</v:Staatsangehörigkeit>
</v:Person>

Is there a way woody supports this? A workaround can be a transformation of
the result message that constructs the xml document that is valid against
the schema. But that's not my favor :-(

Thank you for your help!

Markus