Stephan Coboos wrote:
Hello,

I have a html form with some checkboxes in it. The checkboxes have all the same name but different values:

<input type="checkbox" name="del" value="first"/>
<input type="checkbox" name="del" value="second"/>
<input type="checkbox" name="del" value="third"/>

In my flowscript now I want to get all checked checkboxes in an array like in Servlets, but everytime I got only the first checkbox, not an array? Why?

// Should return an array if all boxes are checked
var myArray = cocoon.request.del;

This maps to cocoon.request.get("del") which is (more or less) identical to cocoon.request.getParameter("del") but you need to call cocoon.request.getParameterValues("del"). So, no luck using the short hand, you need to write the dirty details :-)

Chris.