Hi,

I've finally managed to build an XSP (connect.xsp) that can connect to my
database. I even built a logicsheet (connect.xsl) that handles most of the
java stuff and added it als builtin-logicsheet to cocoon.xconf.

Now I would like to do something like this:

<map:match pattern="getInfo">
        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="connect.xsp">
                <map:parameter name="query">something</map:parameter>
        </map:generate>
        <map:transform src="processingresults.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

The above doesn't work, but who can tell me what I _SHOULD_ do?

Bye, Helma