--- Upayavira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I believe Tim Larson committed a change to the woody-page-styling.xsl
> for just that recently. To quote:
>
> tim         2003/12/31 13:45:20
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/woody/samples/resources woody-page-styling.xsl
>   Log:
>   Got tired of hand-coding tables, so
>   expanded group layout count to four:
>     columns - columns with label left and input right
>     column  - column with label above and input below (new)
>     rows    - rows with label above and input below (new)
>     row     - row with label left and input right (new)

Just like the original "columns" layout, these new group layouts
only work with normal widgets.  Ideas are welcome to expand this
to also layout repeaters (e.g. desired syntax and/or xsl code to
support it.)

Do you think the template transformer should be able to output a
repeater as either row-based and column-based xml, or should we
just transform row-based to column-based via the xsl transform?

--Tim Larson