Not sure if this is possible without http redirection. Maybe flowscript offers this possibility, but i haven't used it.

have you looked into aggregates?

 <map:match pattern="something"/>
  <map:generate type="stream"/>
  <map:transform src="source-write.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="source-write"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
 </map:match>

<map:match pattern="anotherthing">
        <whatever you want here>
</map:match>

    <map:match pattern="aggregation">
        <map:aggregate element="somelement">
          <map:part src="cocoon:/something"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon:/anotherthing" />
         </map:aggregate>
         <discard the results of the something pipeline in a stylesheet>
         <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

toto wrote:

Jorg Heymans wrote:

toto wrote:

Hi,

   How(!) can I bypass the serialization of a pipeline and start
a new one without HTTP redirection?

for example, in the following sitemap :

<map:match pattern="something"/>
<map:generate type="stream"/> <!-- HTTP POST xml content -->
<map:transform src="source-write.xsl"/> <!-- source writing instructions -->
<map:transform type="source-write"/> <!-- SourceWritingTransformer -->

<map:transform src="mydefaulpage.xsl"/> could do the job here

 <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

How could I avoid the serialization of this flow and send the HTTP client,
for instance, a default page ?

enrico

Ok, thanks but, what about a more general trick to jump to another pipeline and build a new document from scratch?

enrico