Just need JTA (and JNDI and RMI Registry Service Provider) to compile JDORI. From what I can tell, the JDORI 1.0.1 binary release is missing the JDOModelException class. I now have a JDOModelException.class file and eliminated that problem.

Thanks for your help!

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Eric Rich dijo:

Sure enough.. had a stale JDO in the classpath. Thanks! I'm getting a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/jdori/model/jdo/JDOModelException error now. I think this is
from cleaning up my classpath (no more castor). Downloading JTA to
rebuild JDORI. Seems like the binary release is missing this class?

Not sure. What kind of problem do you have without JTA?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.