Hi cocooners !

I asked a question yesterday, that is maybe not clear, so let me explain cleaner.

Cocoon forms offers 2 ways of validating a form : definition validation (with <wd:validation> in the form def file) and in the flow with the validator property of the flow form object.

And how can I combine the 2, if it's possible ? I would like to use the definition validation pour simple validations like required fields or min/max, and the flow validation in addition, for more complex things like unique values control in repeaters, or business actions...

My flow validator function begins with :
<code>
if (!form.getWidget().isValid()) {
    return false;
}
</code>

But even when the form seems to be valid, isValid() returns false, and I can never run "business validation" code after the test...

I'm using 2.1.2 version of cocoon.

Thanks,

--
Olivier BILLARD