Hi,

I need to decide, straight in a pipeline, which doctype to apply to an xml serialization: it is impossible for me to know it before.

Therefore, I would like to use XML serializer parameters BUT within the pipeline. Something like :

<map:serialize type="xml">
<map:parameter name="doctype-public" value="{request-attr:doctype-public}"/>
<map:parameter name="doctype-system" value="{request-attr:doctype-system}"/>
</map:serialize>

Does someone knows how to do that ? Do I need to write my own serializer or is it possible to use something yet existing ?

Thanks,

Pierre