:)

Thanks.  I was a bit grumpy in my previous reply, sorry to one and all.  I
too am frustrated at not being able to configure my client in the best way
for mailing lists.  Notes works best with other Notes users, which is the
vast majority of my work e-mail, so I'm afraid I'll keep posting that
"junk" at times.

-Christopher

More likely an idiot Notes admin who just figured out how to do sigs....
Anybody with any Netiquette knows anything over a couple of lines is
annoying and a waste of bandwidth.  Don't let that stop you from posting,
Christopher...I'd rather be a bit annoyed than not having your help.

Mark