Tony Collen wrote:

Yep, that's the nice thing about this whole Java business. You can take the WAR file anywhere as long as your app knows what to do with it, and it'll install just fine. In fact I did this a few weeks ago by compiling on Win2k and moving the WAR file to a slower FreeBSD box. Same goes for Xerces/Xalan/etc... (I assume you mean the endorsed libs).

Thanks, Tony.

But is there a certain command to use to compile with the creation of the war file?
From what I can see after I ran the build on my XP machine there is no war
file, even
though I can see the endorsed files and Cocoon runs well enough to display in the browser.

?
Thanks,
Dan