Thanks.  I'll try before to customize the excalibur connection pool.

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Frank Taffelt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de enero de 2004 18:37
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: Database pool and dynamic URLs

the esql taglib still supports the creation of a dynamic jdbc connection
using the follwing tags: esql:driver, esql:dburl, esql:username,
esql:password tags.

fill these elements with your dynamic values and it should work. But keep in
mind that your are loosing the advantage of pooled connection's, doing
things this way ...

hth,
Frank