Hi,

i'm troubled with following problem.

At the moment, i write .xsp's which generate an  XML-tree using java-objects
or SQL for retreiving the correct data to put between the tags.
This is then transformed to HTML and most of the time, i generate tables
holding the data retreived.  I also write .xsp's that generate XML-trees
which are used as input to be transformed to SVG.  The problem is that when
i want to present the same data in HTML-table format and SVG-piechart
format, i have to write 2 xsp's for generating the same
data in another XML-structure....

In the first XSP, i write an embed tag
          <form:svg width="520" height="300">
            <form:url>
              <xen:page-url>"app/cfm/svg/pendingontarget.svg"</xen:page-url>
            </form:url>
          </form:svg>
which is ultimately transformed to :
<embed type="image/svg-xml" name="SVGEmbed"
src="http://networkportal:81/vodafone/app/cfm/svg/pendingontarget.svg";
width="650" height="400"></embed>

Is it possible to generate  2 XML-structures in one XSP and both structures
to 2 different stylesheets (xsl).... ??? And even better that i reference
the generated SVG in my XML-tree that will be transformed to HTML.

Regards,

Robby Pelssers
+ 31 654670255