Hmm, I don't know to what software this question is related, but it seems to be Cocoon based.

The default language on this list is English, but at least German (and of course the Dutch) speaking people can understand the below easily:
"I can't open my PDF. Can you help me?"

Now I don't know if you about the internals of Cocoon (Sitemap in this case). I guess there is somewhere a <map:transform src="factium/{1}.xsl"/>. The question with what the {1} should be replaced and this is of course not obvious from here.

Maybe you can provide some more information or ask the developer of your product.

Joerg