I did ./build.sh in the cocoon main directory. It does not find ant jar and
jdo jar but then build turned out successful inspite of the errors.

When I deployed the war to tomcat and restarted tomcat I got the following
errors in the tomcat logs. The examples and other can be accessed though
using localhost:8080/cocoon link.

java.io.FileNotFoundException
java.io.FileNotFoundException
        at
org.apache.naming.resources.DirContextURLConnection.getInputStream(DirContextURLConnection.java:344)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:960)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace.getResource(Workspace.java:474)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.VocabularyConfig.<init>(VocabularyConfig.java:104)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Vocabulary.<init>(Vocabulary.java:37)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace$1$CreateWorkspace.<init>(Workspace.java:191)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace.configure(Workspace.java:367)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.deli.DeliImpl.initialize(DeliImpl.java:148)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:310)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:143)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:556)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonComponentManager.java:547)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:282)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:340)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:2

no protocol:
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.ParseException: {E201} Syntax error when processing
<EOF>.
Input to RDF parser ended prematurely. This is often related to an XML parser
abort.
Encountered <EOF> Was expecting one of:
    XML ELEMENT CONTENT

    start element rdf:RDF
    start element rdf:Description
    general start element tag

        at
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.RDFParser.generateParseException(RDFParser.java:2208)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.RDFParser.jj_consume_token(RDFParser.java:2095)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.RDFParser.root(RDFParser.java:1325)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.RDFParser.embeddedFile(RDFParser.java:1308)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.ARPFilter.parse(ARPFilter.java:293)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.JenaReader.read(JenaReader.java:227)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.JenaReader.read(JenaReader.java:256)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.ModelCom.read(ModelCom.java:173)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.VocabularyConfig.schemaProcess(VocabularyConfig.java:250)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.VocabularyConfig.<init>(VocabularyConfig.java:105)
[...]

Thanks,
Anna.