> In the whole documentation, I could not found that 'cocoon' has the
> property 'continuation' (I'm not sure this is correct) and
> alternately there is the global variable 'continuation' available
> *.jx files.

I found the explanation saying that the 'cocoon' object in the JXTemplate
has a property 'continuation' at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/jxtemplate.html .

But the tutorial did not works with 'cocoon.continuation.id' which
returned empty. There's no need to prepend 'cocoon.' for the
objects such as request, continuation in JXTemplates?