Doing much the same on an 800Mhz 256Mb .... Running apache, mysql, cocoon, mail server etc. on windows XP. A little heavy on swapping - typically around 400-600 Mb of swap space used. Outside of that it works perfectly and keep me mobile.

Upayavira wrote:

mirko wrote:

Nicolas Toper wrote:

What's the OS?

The RAM seems a little bit just

Sorry, I forgot to write.

I'll run Linux on it.

It'd probably work, but 256Mb would be much better. I'm running on a 512Mb 700MHz Pentium, which is okay for me, and has been for the last three years (but a little more power would be nice!!)

Regards, Upayavira