Please check the definition of your components (in the sitemap) I suppose one is missing, but I cannot tell you which one (not enough information). Compare your components definitions with the default ones (to have the default ones, the best is to checkout the cvs and build the webapp, they are generated).

Loic

Noopur Goel wrote:

Description:org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for file:/apps/java/cocoon-2.1.3/build/webapp/cs6522/cs46906/public_html/hw2/songs.xsl: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler