On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 20:21, Mark Lundquist wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> How can I get the pathname of the servlet context root directory in my
> flowscript?

What I did (cocoon2.0.4) is write a tiny action which puts the servlet
context in a sitemap parameter. So I can do in the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="**">
<map:act type="context">
<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{context-path}/sitemap.xmap"
uri-prefix=""/>
</map:act>
</map:match>

If you want I can send you my code, builds as well for cocoon2.1.3

Eduard

>  From the FOM API doc, I see how to get it from Cocoon.context, if this
> in in fact a context attribute.  I'm assuming it is, but I don't know
> the attribute name.  Please help remedy my ignorance, and if you can
> point me to a doc somewhere I can bookmark that would have told me this
> answer, I'd appreciate that as well! (it probably has other stuff that
> I may someday need to know).
>
> Thanks a lot,
> ~ml

Eduard Drenth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>